Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hugs And Kisses Tic Tac Toe

A couple of years ago, a friend passed on this idea to play Xs and Os as a Valentine's game. You know, since XOXO means hugs and kisses. We've done it ever since, but this year as I cut out the construction paper to play it, it occurred to me that I could do a heart-shaped O to make it even more Valentine-y. My daughter, who adores all things girly, LOVED this addition to the game.

We cut out large pieces from red and pink construction paper and play it on our living room floor. I just made my grid with kitchen string, but to make it prettier you could use red or pink ribbon. But kitchen string is what I had, so kitchen string is what I used.

Sorry about the pictures. For some reason they are loading sideways and I cannot get them to flip. Here they are playing.

Hearts win!

1 comment:

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...