Thursday, May 5, 2011

Silicone Daisy Cupcake Wrappers

Can I start off by saying that I in no way get paid for this?

But look at these cute cupcakes! My mom bought these reusable silicone cupcake wrappers for my daughter last spring and we love them. It is such a fun and easy way to dress up a regular cupcake into a pretty springtime dessert. All you have to do is spread icing to be the 'center' of the flower. Bam. Done. If you wanted to get super fancy, you could also add some coloured sugar to be the 'pollen.' We made some to celebrate one of the first warm spring days we've had around here. It was short lived; today was cold and rainy. But at least we had cupcakes!

I found them for sale at amazon here, if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...