Thursday, November 17, 2011

Muffin Pan Puzzle

Who knew you could have so much fun with a muffin pan and a few tennis balls? My little guy played with this for about 30 minutes this morning.

I don't have 12 tennis balls, but I wouldn't even recommend that you had one for each hole. He had lots of fun moving balls from one space to the next and applauding himself after each.

I think that if I had a ball for each space, he would fill them all up and then think the game was 'done' and leave it.

But it was a simple activity we did with materials on hand, and he had a great time. Alternatively, you could use a mini muffin pan, and those tiny little balls from the dollar store if that is what you have around your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...