Friday, February 25, 2011

Paper Plate Duck

We made some cute yellow ducklings today. I got the instructions here.

First, paint the back of a white paper plate yellow. Set it aside to dry while you do the rest of the steps.

Trace and cut out your hands from yellow construction paper.

Cut out a circle and make a cute little ducky face with googly eyes and a bit of orange construction paper.
Cut out duck feet from orange construction paper too.


When the paint is dry, fold the plate in half, and staple the tail feathers (hand prints) in place. Staple the feet and face onto the body. Finished! Look how pleased he is with his little yellow duck!

2 comments:

  1. I am regular to check every post of this blog as well as its other supportive and knowledgeable informative blog post. I appreciate efforts of owner to deliver such valuable information to people. Deli pot

    ReplyDelete
  2. The method of execution is really impressive of writers of this blog. This team does really work hard and brings new information to its readers. I am connected with this blog very long and I am really thankful. Ice cream cup

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...