Monday, April 25, 2011

Kite Matching

Here is a quick game I whipped up when we had an unexpected late spring snow storm not too long ago that foiled my plan to go fly a kite that day.
First, I took several different colours of construction paper and cut lots of diamond shapes of various sizes. (To make the game more challenging, you could use all one colour.) Then I used markers to draw simple patterns and designs on the kite shapes to make sure that no two kites were identical.


Then I snipped them in half, shuffled them up, and set them out all over the table.


To play, we took turns trying to find a match and putting the kites back together again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...