Friday, October 21, 2011

Ghost Lollipops

I'm sure I saw these years ago in a magazine. Martha Stewart Kids, maybe? Anyway, however they came into my life, we are all happy they did!

Very basic list of supplies: bag of white chocolate chips, a few regular chocolate chips, lollipop sticks, and waxed paper.

First, melt the white chocolate. I use my microwave one minute at a time, stirring in between. You can also use your double boiler, but that is slower.

Spoon out a bit of white chocolate onto waxed paper, and shape it into a ghost with the back of the spoon.

Insert a lollipop stick into the ghost, and twirl it a bit to get it coated in chocolate all the way. (If you don't the stick won't really stay in and you'll lose your treat.)

Add brown chocolate chips for eyes.

Now just wait for them to dry. Ours were taking forever to set, so I popped them in the freezer, and they were ready in about 5 or ten minutes after that.

I found that my bag of chocolate chips made exactly 18 pops, if you are trying to figure out numbers.

Peel it off the waxed paper, and you've got a very tasty spook ready to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...