Thursday, December 8, 2011

Class Gift - Letter J Candy Canes

This is another idea for a group gift if you need to give something small to a larger number of kids. It is also a more religious idea, so I used it for the kids in my church group.

I found the poem here, and then made these:

I put each line of the poem in a different font to create a little visual interest, and I liked how that turned out. I also happened to have some candy cane striped wrapping paper at home, so I added a bit of that too.

Again, sideways.

I ran out of materials with one left to go, and I made this up from the scraps. Funnily enough, I actually liked this way better. Now I know, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...