Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Chocolate Dipped Valentine's Cookies

We always make sugar cookies at Valentine's Day. Usually we decorate them with pink frosting and candies, and last year we turned our regular cookies into cookie-pops.

This year, I added chocolate. Yum!

To make them, I just make regular heart-shaped sugar cookies, and when they were cool, I dipped one half in melted chocolate chips. Tip: I set down each cookie on waxed paper until they chocolate set. Then clean up was just throwing away the waxed paper. Ta-da!

I really liked the way they looked, (more of a grown-up cookie) and even more the way they tasted. To make them more kid-appealing, I sprinkled half of the cookies with Valentine sprinkles while the chocolate was still soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...