Friday, February 3, 2012

Groundhog's Day Mask

We had fun making a groundhog mask during our 'Special Time' yesterday afternoon.

We used two small paper plates, (one for him and one for me) and painted them with light brown craft paint.

After the light brown was dry, we used dark brown paint and a small paintbrush to create noses, whiskers and mouths on our groundhogs, and used glue and googly eyes to finish of their faces.

Then I used a hole punch and some kitchen string to make them into masks we could wear. (This groundhog is mine. Are you amazed by my mad skills?)

Then we put them on and pretended to be groundhogs.

Peek-a-boo!

Just a little activity to mark the day, but we had fun being together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you! Let me know what you’re thinking.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...